Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellie!







My baby is 2! Where did that time go?! Ellie was born in Pasadena on Easter Sunday. We chose her name in honor of her great-grandma Eleanor. And the day she was born happened to be her Great-great grandma Ella's birthday as well. So that was really neat. Ellie has been such a little sweetheart to have in our family. She loves her big brothers and tries her very best to fit in as one of the boys. She doesn't want me to do her hair, won't play with dolls & has no idea who any of the "princesses" are. She does like to push her new stroller around the house, but only if there is no baby in it! She has a major crush on Luigi. Her favorite birthday present was her Nintendo pj's (just like Cole and Carsons). She cried and cried unless I let her wear them over her clothes during the day. I had to laugh the other day as I thought about how I was so excited to have a little girl to dress all up, do her hair cute and all that fun stuff. And there I was walking around the store with Ellie in her Mario pj's, her hair a total mess holding a Luigi toy! She is too funny. Ellie has these dark brown eyes that just melt my heart and loves to sing the "I love you" song from Barney with each other. She loves her daddy and gets so excited to see him when he comes home from work. And her brothers are her best friends. We are so blessed to have her! Happy Birthday Ellie!



1 comment:

Amy said...

I am just laughing picturing you in the store with Ellie! You are so patient! Happy Birthday!!