Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am having a great time tricking Bryan that I am posting some awesome pictures of him on here. He is all wound up, and I am having a great laugh. When actually, sorry to disappoint, but all you are going to see is a couple of pics that I have actually managed to take latley. I have been terrible about remembering to take my camera with me!


The boys woke up early and went right downstairs to finish playing their Wii game. They were so excited to have beat this level, that they had to have me take their picture.








Every morning Ellie has to put some sort of "costume" on. She comes walking out looking hilarious all the time. Its either the fireman hat, the coon skin fur hat, swim goggles, the boys underwear.........





Playing in the backyard






A little backyard football with some buddies








So I can't get these 2 little guys to be friends during the day. They argue and constantly fight. And then bedtime comes around.... and suddenly they can't get enough of each other. They are in their room laughing and talking, having a great old time. So the other night, I walk in to see Carson sitting up on Coles bunk and he looks and me innocently and says,"What mom? We're just having fun!?" I think these are two smart little cookies who have figured out how to get away with staying up late! I am just so happy to see them being friends and playing together that they know that it melts my heart and I can't be mad! Now if I could only get them to play like this during the day......









4 comments:

Amy said...

Holy cow,Gina, those kids are getting so big and adorable! Carson is like a totally different kid than the one that used to scream through the parking lot in So. Pas! Love it and love you! I hope you are feeling good!

Katy said...

I love picturing you cackling away while bry is walking around getting mad...so funny! I now know why there are fewer pics of me then of you older sisters, as a kid. It is so easy to forget to take pictures of every child...and I only have two! You just do your best, I guess. Hope you are feeling well...post a prego pic for us! Love ya, sis.

Afton said...

Cute kids. They sure are growing up fast! Glad you guys are doing well. We miss you .

The Waldrams said...

I can't believe how grown up they look! Keep the pictures coming.