Friday, April 9, 2010

On the countdown

With only a couple weeks left to go I am having such mixed emotions...
I am scared of the actual Labor, scared to think of how in the world I am going to have a 2 year old and a newborn plus 2 boys that are at each other all day long (school being out soon should bring even more action around this house)! I look at all these "supermoms" that are doing it and make it look so effortless, and I just cross my fingers that some how I'll survive the next few months, let alone be doing it "super"!!
On the other hand...
I am pretty excited to have this little one out! Laying in bed exhausted, but unable to fall asleep, at 2 am because of indigestion is getting a little old. Along with a pinched nerve that likes to keep paying a visit, a achy belly, having no clothes that fit quite right etc etc. You all know the fun things that happen at 9 months along! And then comments that make you feel extra great about how you are looking, like this:

"I feel just like you look."
"Hows that?"
"FAT!"

Oh the joys of pregnancy...........
Its a good thing these little babies are so sweet and loveable! It makes it all worth it.

6 comments:

elimy said...

Gina you are a super mom and you will find a way to do it with one more. It will take some hard work but you are great at everything you do. Just do your best!! Can't wait to see the new little one!

Amy said...

I always thought you were one of the super mom's that I try to be like! I am having an extra hard time just being a "good" mom with this new baby! Keep setting the example, so I can just try to be like you!! Love ya!

Mitchell Family said...

Oh Sweena, what happen to our days of sleeping till
4:00 pm?

suzi said...

Hang in there! You're almost there. You are a super mom. Four is not as crazy as i thought it would be. i am loving it. You'll still be a supermom.:)

Dori said...

Gina it KILLS me that we finally have a kid the same age and gender, and we can't have them play together every day! Your kids are getting so big-I miss your family so much. Call me when you get a sec! xoxoxo

McCoy Family said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! We're excited she is here safe.