Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ellie is getting so big!


I can't believe how fast time is going! Ellie is already 8 months. She is getting all around the house with her own little unique version of crawling. She says "dada", and I can't leave the room without her starting to cry and say "MOM" over and over. She still isn't sleeping through the night. I get up with her on average 4 times still. I am at wits end on what to do! It's so hard to let her "cry it out" when we are living in a small apartment because then the whole house is up! Not to mention worrying about it keeping up the neighbors. And ok, I admit it, I am a softie. It breaks my heart to hear her cry. All I can say is it's a good thing she is such a cutie to make up for my lack of sleep! So if I seem a little crazy,dazed or downright grouchy sometimes...please blow it off as lack of sleep! Hopefully soon I'll be back to my old self sometime soon!














2 comments:

The Jensens said...

Gina! She is so adorable! I can't believe she's 8 months! It doesn't feel like we've been gone that long. I'm counting down...7 weeks until I have my own little girl!

Amy said...

she is so cute! I can't believe I have never met that cute little thing! And you look adorable as usual too!