Monday, April 20, 2009

People I love!

I feel so blessed to have been born into such a wonderful family. I learn so much from each one of them and their awesome examples to me. I never cease to be amazed at the gifts each one of them has been blessed with. Each one of them is an inspiration to me in their own way. They show me by the way that they live what it means to rely and trust in our Savior as we learn and grow throughout lifes experiances.

My sister Heather

Grandma & Grandpa (aren't they so cute!)


My sister Heidi (in one of her modeling shoots. Hottie Hottie!)



My sis Katy & her hubby Jeff





My 3 favorite, awesome, amazing Bro's-Steve, Shane & Kellen.






Shane and cute nephew Wyatt


Our cute Grandma "Nor"

The two most unselfish people I know...my Mom & Dad!











6 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Looks like you have a wonderful family. Aren't families great?

Heidi Kjar said...

oh so cute gina! that was so fun to look at! You are so sweet...I feel the same way as you, family is the greatest. I am so grateful for our fam and their love and support, I couldn't ask for more! Thanks for being such a great sis:).

ps. nice "hottie hottie" line! ha ha your so funny:)!!

Amy said...

You are so sweet! You fit right in with that great family, because I happen to think you are pretty fantastic too!

Katy said...

Thanks, Gina. I've been thinking alot about our family too. We are lucky to have each other. love you!

Stephanie said...

You do have an amazing family!! I was just thinking about all of you yesterday and telling Tyler how blessed you would be to marry into your family.

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/bahaya-kerja-lembur-bagi-kesehatan