Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am feeling very "homesick" today for our life in California! I guess it probably takes awhile to adjust to a new place. There are so many things I love about our new home, but so much I am missing from the past. Here are a few pics of friends & places that I miss and of fun days gone by...

Santa Monica Beach

California Adventures











Football field nights





Manhattan Beach Days






Long Beach
















San Diego Zoo




Dodger Game


What a cute group of kids!



Best Buddies



Love these girls!


3 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

fun to look at all these gina. i bet it is going to take some time to adjust to living in idaho, man the beach pics look fabulous!:) your pics of you and your friends are so cute. you are all so pretty and it sounds like they were like your 2nd family in Cali. soon you'll have a whole new group of friends in Idaho!:) Plus, you wouldn't be able to come to cherry hill with us if you lived there still! love ya!

The Waldrams said...

I miss it too! Have you met any members of Jeremy's family there yet? Looks like you girls had a fun night out before you moved.

Katy said...

Oh..this made me so sad for you. You really lived your life to the fullest in California. What neat friends and experiences. I'm feeling so bad for all that you must be missing. Good luck adjusting to this new phase. Love ya, Sis.